Career Opportunities & Job Postings
- Driver - Local
- Daily load assignments where driver start and end their day at the same location. This includes terminal relays, terminal pick and delivery, dedicated, remote (hotspots) relays, remote (hot spots) pick and delivery. $2,000 sign-on bonus.
- Driver - Regional
- Load assignments with more frequent home time generally shorter runs and home every other day. Home time generally would be next day except when operational conditions exist requiring extended time out. Then there would be no more than two consecutive 10 hour breaks in the truck before returning to the terminal. $2,000 sign-on bonus.
- Driver - Over The Road Solo
- Paid per practical mile and for all customer stops pick ups and deliveries. Handling pay for securing freight, premium pay for East Coast and Canada, placarded hazardous material shipments. Home weekly. $5,000 sign-on bonus.
- Driver - Over The Road Team
- We have openings for established teams to run dedicated and irregular route assignments to all points including the west coast. Team compensation is base mileage pay plus 8 cents per mile. Earn 44 - 52 cents per mile. All customer stops paid from $11.00 to $25.00 each. Home weekly. $7,500 sign-on bonus.
- All Driving Positions
- 6 months recent tractor trailer experience
- Hazardous material endorsement and tanker endorsement or able to obtain it with 60 days of employment (cost reimbursed)
- At least 21 years old
- No more than 3 moving violations or any serious moving violations in 36 months
- No felony convictions within 7 years
- Safety driven and customer service oriented
- Only professionals should apply
- Freight Handler
- Several position available starting part time with the potential for full time. Candidates must possess a minimum of one year recent lift truck experience, the ability to read bills of lading, physically transfer and secure cargo. Have the ability to work all shifts, all weather conditions and in a fast paced work environment. Compensation will be based on overall experience. Premium pay for weekend shifts.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of one year recent experience in heavy duty truck, trailer and lift truck preventative maintenance and repair. Have the ability to work all shifts. Supervisory or lead-man experience will be helpful. Compensation will be based on overall experience. Recent technical schools graduates considered.